Abstracts are invited for presentation in ORAL sessions, as a General POSTER, and for the student Poster and 3-minute-pitch COMPETITIONS.
CLICK HERE for the abstract submission template.
CLOSING DATES: Oral and 3MP sessions 11th March 2022
Posters 29th April 2022
1. The presenting author must be identified, and if the abstract is accepted they must register for
2. The committee reserves the right to accept an abstract for presentation as an ORAL paper; offer
it for presentation as a POSTER; or to decline it.
3. Abstracts will NOT be peer reviewed
STUDENT POSTER COMPETITION:
- Maximum allowable size of poster: 1000mm wide x 1200mm long (i.e. portrait format)
- Mounting on the poster board is via Velcro – you must supply the “HOOK” portion on the back of your poster, the poster board’s material is the “LOOP”. Fabric posters however may need to use push pins instead.
- If you wish to supply printed copies of your poster please attach these to the board in a plastic pocket below the poster.
- This competition is restricted to Student Members of NZIFST.
- The author must be registered and be present with the poster during the poster session.
- Competition winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner.
- Monetary prizes and certificates will be presented to the top three posters.